Sunday

More Feedback to Park Aid

  • What a super idea!  It definitely takes an engineer--also creativity and inventiveness.  Thanks for sharing. 
  • Good idea!    Yes, we park in a overcrowded garage, so Craig may just try it out!    
  • I like it, Dan.  The ball was a nuisance in the down position.  Good thoughts.  I especially need a guide to get in the garage.
  • Interesting.  I'll keep that in mind. 
  • Hey I like the idea. Took me a while to figure out what you were explaining. Do you remember "Wordless Workshop" in Popular Science magazine? Kinda reminds me of those type of projects. I even bought some cord and screweyes to do my installation, however the westward facing garage maintains a steady 120F in the summer, so I gotta wait till it cools off.
  • saved this in my letters to remember folder
  • Very cool, Dan!! I will pass this along to Mike. 

No comments:

Post a Comment