Sunday

Spam

What is spam? Spam messages are those nebulous comments which, if misconstrued, might appear to acknowledge your post but in fact are intended as self-serving deposits (i.e. not interested in you per se).

Who writes them? I asked an authority and this reply was received: I can only speculate and you may know this already… If they are leaving comments with URLs in them they are probably trying to inflate their inbound link count so they rank higher in search engine results. But I don’t know, if they are search engines like google, bing or yahoo, then this is certainly not the case.
…my quick take from a google search is (some spammers) recycle others’ content with the objective of increasing their search engine presence for advertising purposes.
I decided to add a step into my routine of deleting spam from blogs and share it a bit less intrusively. This spam is for you!

*   I am very interested in. May I ask to spoon feed the detail please?
*   Hi, I left you a DOFOLLOW backlink on my website. This isnt a spam message, i actually did leave you a backlink on my site. If you check the top of the page you will see “Sites we like” and there will be a link to this site. Would you be kind enough to leave me a backlink? If so my website is (xxx) please use the anchor text “(xxx)” for the link and add it to a post or as a widget. Then please send me a email at (xxx) – If you want me to change your links anchor text let me know. Thanks
*   Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read anything like this before. So nice to find somebody with some original thoughts on this subject. realy thank you for starting this up. this website is something that is needed on the web, someone with a little originality. useful job for bringing something new to the internet!
*   Is this an auto blog? It looks like there is a lot of information weblog. You’d probably need an army of people so that you can generate this many web pages.
*   Well, I believe that clears up two difficulties for me personally. How about anyone else?
*   Hey (xxx), very interesting post, it really got me thinking. (xxx) Thank you. (xxx)
*   Useful article, acceptance for demography the time to put it together. I like the administering you are demography your blog. I’ll be bookmarking your website so I can accrue up in the future. Would like to see added posts soon.
*   Your page is looks mercy, your graphics are nice, and what’s more, you use reference that are relevant to what you are saying!
*   Terrific, that is exactly what I was hunting for! The post just saved me alot of work. I’ll make certain to put this in good use!
*   Wonderful blog! My partner and i definitely adore how it’s effortless on my own eyes plus the data are well written.
*   Intimately, the post is in reality the freshest topic on this registry related issue. I concur with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your forthcoming updates. Saying thanks will not just be enough, for the wonderful clarity in your writing.


*   Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

*   I permanently wanted to writes on my website something like that. but I dont know how to start , I am so lucky found your blog site!3

*   hi, nice blog ,my girlfriend had a similiar post on exactly the same subject!, but not as fancy as this ;). any way kudos btw – really love the design

*   F*ckin’ awesome things here. I’m very glad to see your post. Thanks a lot and i’m looking forward to contact you. Will you please drop me a e-mail?

*   Thank you a lot for your interesting article. I have been searching for such content for a really long time. Not all your content is completely easy to understand to me, but it is definitely interesting and worth reading.

*   I would like to start my own blog eventually. This was a really nice blog that you simply made here. Keep up the success :P

*   I’m extremely impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself? Anyway keep up the nice quality writing, it’s rare to see a nice blog like this one nowadays..

*   I appreciate your notion right here. Unquestionably it has a fine subject material. Thank you for imparting way more of your own thoughts. Good position!

*   my God, i assumed you had been going to chip in with a few decisive insght at the finish there, not depart it with ‘we go away it to you to determine’.

*   Attempting to find these details for a minimum of two days at this point . Just about the explanation I was basically longing for nevertheless an important wider outlook on the theme was supplied.

*   jasmine cams Intimately, the post is in reality the freshest topic on this registry related issue. I concur with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your forthcoming updates. Saying thanks will not just be enough, for the wonderful clarity in your writing.

·         Can I submit your put up to my blog? I’ll add a oneway link to your forum. That’s one really candy post.
·         I think this is among the most vital info for me. And i am glad reading your article. But wanna remark on few general things, The web site style is ideal, the articles is really excellent : D. Good job, cheers
·         Thank you for another informative site. Where else could I get that kind of knowledge written in this type of perfect way? I’ve a project that i’m at the moment working on, and I’ve been on the look out for such info.
·         Man I like this article and it was so fabulous and I am gonna bookmark it. One thing to say the Superb analysis you have done is trully remarkable.Who goes that extra mile these days? Bravo.. Just one more suggestion you shouldinstall a Translator Application for your Global Readers !
·         I have read some good stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how much effort you put to make such a great informative website.
·         Wonderful blog post, I’ve book marked this blog so ideally I’ll see more on this subject in the foreseeable future!
·         Its like you read my mind! You appear to know a lot about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do with a few pics to drive the message home a little bit, but other than that, this is excellent blog. A fantastic read. I’ll certainly be back.
·         I in addition to my friends have already been checking the nice information and facts on your website and so the sudden I had a horrible feeling I had not expressed respect to the web site owner for those strategies. The women appeared to be so excited to learn them and have simply been tapping into those things. Thank you for actually being so considerate and also for making a decision on certain amazing resources millions of individuals are really eager to be informed on. My very own sincere apologies for not saying thanks to earlier.
·         What’s Happening i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have found It positively useful and it has helped me out loads. I hope to contribute & assist other users like its aided me. Great job.
·         I want to show my affection for your kindness giving support to those people that must have assistance with in this field. Your real dedication to passing the message throughout became quite significant and has all the time encouraged guys just like me to get to their objectives. Your personal warm and helpful help signifies a great deal a person like me and substantially more to my colleagues. Thank you; from each one of us.
·         hey there and thank you for your info – I’ve definitely picked up anything new from right here. I did however expertise several technical points using this site, since I experienced to reload the website a lot of times previous to I could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your high-quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I am adding this RSS to my email and could look out for a lot more of your respective fascinating content. Ensure that you update this again very soon..
·         Heya i’m for the first time here. I found this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and aid others like you helped me.
·         It’s appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it’s time to be happy. I’ve read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions. Maybe you can write next articles referring to this article. I want to read even more things about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment